TripAdvisor has released the hotel category winners in their 2017 Travelers' Choice Awards - which means they've also released the top hotels in South Africa.
Unfortunately none of SA's hotels made it into the world's top 25, but we still boast exceptional hotels locally.
The top 25 hotels in South Africa are determined based on reviews from TripAdvisor users - both local and international.
So which hotel was named the best hotel in South Africa? That prestigious title went to The Oyster Box, a five-star luxury hotel in Umhlanga Rocks.
Second place went to the Kapama River Lodge, while third place went to the Cape Grace in Cape Town.
While Cape Town usually dominates these types of rankings, there were a variety of destinations which had winners in the lists.
These locations include Johannesburg, Port Alfred, Graaff-Reinet and Magaliesburg.
The list also has accommodation for every taste, from luxury boutique hotels with no more than 25 rooms, to huge upmarket hotels with over 200 rooms.
See the top 25 hotels in South Africa below:
1. The Oyster Box, Umhlanga Rocks
2. Kapama River Lodge, Kapama River Lodge
3. Cape Grace, Cape Town
4. Royal St Andrews Hotel, Port Alfred
5. Queen Victoria Hotel, Cape Town
6. The Twelve Apostles Hotel and Spa, Camps Bay
7. 54 on Bath, Johannesburg
8. Drostdy Hotel, Graaff-Reinet
9. Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel, Cape Town
10. Beverly Hills, Umhlanga Rocks
11. The Plettenberg Hotel, Plettenberg Bay
12. Saxon Hotel, Villas and Spa
13. One&Only Cape Town, Cape Town
14. Taj Cape Town, Cape Town
15. Umngazi River Bungalows and Spa, Port St Johns
16. Cabana Beach Resort, Umhlanga Rocks
17. Romney Park All Suite Hotel & Spa, Cape Town
18. The Palazzo Montecasino, Fourways
19. The Fairway Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort, Randburg
20. Casterbridge Hollow, White River
21. De Hoek Country Hotel, Magaliesburg
22. The Table Bay Hotel, Cape Town
23. Thaba Eco Hotel, Johannesburg
24. Premier Hotel OR Tambo, Kempton Park
25. Fancourt, George