TripAdvisor has named South Africa's top-rated museums - those rated the best by its users. So which properties came out on top?
The list was named as a part of TripAdvisor's 2016 Travelers' Choice Awards.
The title of best museum in South Africa went to the Apartheid Museum in Johannesburg - a place which documents the rise and fall of the apartheid system in South Africa.
"Sombre, moving, intelligent. The exhibits are thorough and hold nothing back. I was shaken by the experience, but honoured to have been there, as a witness to all that happened," one reviewer said of the museum.
In second place was The Franschhoek Motor Museum, a gem for motoring enthusiasts. The museum encompasses over 100 years of motoring history.
Other properties which made it into the top ten include the Rupert Museum in Stellenbosch, the Springbok Experience Rugby Museum in Cape Town and the Talana Museum in Dundee.
The top ten museums in SA are listed below:
1. Apartheid Museum, Johannesburg
2. The Franschhoek Motor Museum, Franschhoek
3. The Heart of Cape Town Museum, Cape Town
4. Liliesleaf Farm and Museum, Rivonia
5. Rupert Museum, Stellenbosch
6. Springbok Experience Rugby Museum, Cape Town
7. Oliewenhuis Art Museum, Bloemfontein
8. South African Jewish Museum, Cape Town
9. Talana Museum, Dundee
10. Cape Town Diamond Museum, Cape Town
Have you visited any of these establishments? Let us know about your experience in the comments below…