We've featured strange and weird hotel guest requests before, but they never get old.
This time around, booking apps suite provider eviivo has listed their top strangest guest requests, submitted by over 5 900 hospitality providers.
Requests ranged from asking to bring their pet hamster along, to fried eggs in the shape of a penis.
Other requests included a clairvoyant and a "genuinely haunted" hotel room.
Whether all of these requests were fulfilled is another question entirely. Of course some requests, like one man's attempt to procure a prostitute for his room, were illegal and therefore out of the hotel's hands.
However, some hoteliers went beyond the call of duty and even spread a relative's ashes for one of their customers.
Some requests were ridiculous not due to their outlandishness, but rather their ignorance. Apparently some people don't know that omelettes are made from eggs and others don't understand sea tides.
See some of the strangest hotel requests, as listed by eviivo, below:
- To bring their pet hamster with them
- An all-sausage breakfast
- A genuinely haunted room
- To bring their two huge hawks
- To have rose petals arranged on their bed in a crude shape
- A clairvoyant
- Fried eggs in the shape of a penis
- To have their parent's ashes spread for them
- That the seagulls be quietened
- An omelette with no eggs
- A bath full of beer
- An explanation for why the sea kept moving up and down the beach
Which of these requests surprised/entertained you the most? Let us know in the comments below…