The 2016 Travelers' Choice Awards are already here, with TripAdvisor naming the world's top-rated hotels based on user reviews.
A range of properties made the cut, from the crazy expensive ($1 162 per night) to the more affordable ($100 per night).
The title of World's Best Hotel went to an Indian hotel - the Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur. The five-star hotel is incredibly grand, boasting luxury and indulgence.
The average price for a hotel room there is $734 per night. However, if you visit in July, you can get a room for $390.
In second place was the Shinta Mani Resort in Siem Reap, Cambodia; while third place went to the Bellevue Syrene in Sorrento, Italy.
The most expensive hotel on the list is the Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons in England. The hotel's restaurant has two Michelin stars while the gardens are revered for their beauty.
The least expensive hotel on the list is the Achtis Hotel in Greece, a four-star hotel, which goes for an average of $100 per night.
See the world's ten top-rated hotels below:
1. Umaid Bhawan Palace Jodhpur - Jodhpur, India
2. Shinta Mani Resort - Siem Reap, Cambodia
3. Bellevue Syrene - Sorrento, Italy
4. Hanoi La Siesta Hotel & Spa - Hanoi, Vietnam
5. Achtis Hotel — Afitos, Greece
6. Belmond Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons - Great Milton, United Kingdom
7. Mirihi Island Resort - Mirihi, Maldives
8. Bucuti & Tara Beach Resorts Aruba - Palm-Eagle Beach, Aruba
9. Calabash Luxury Boutique Hotel & Spa - Lance aux Epines, Grenada
10. Hotel Ritta Höppner - Gramado, Brazil
TripAdvisor also named the world's top luxury hotel, with the title going to Nayara Springs in La Fortuna de San Carlos, Costa Rica.